Remember me
Lost Password Register

Sunday - July 25th (Louise...Crosby)
07-23-2004, 08:55 PM,
Sunday - July 25th (Louise...Crosby)
OK...I gotta work the pool on Saturday but SUNDAY !!!
I was thinking of heading north instead of east.
(Yep , not to Wazee)
I know a couple are going up to Louise. My ears have taken a beating this week , so I might only be able to do medium-style dives... :Smile

I'm up for it !!!!
Er , let me know...

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-23-2004, 09:58 PM,
Re:Sunday - July 25th (Louise...Crosby)
Sounds good. See you at the blacktop & gravel about 9:30 to 9:45

Dan
07-23-2004, 10:39 PM,

Sounds good to me Dan !!! Got all the info you sent btw!!!
Yea , if nothing else , I can just hang out for a while at the snowmobile point etc...!!!
So just plan on what you want to do and I'll fit myself in there somewhere...(as usual... :Smile )

I just want to keep my consecutive "diving" streak alive till Tuesday...

Jean ;D
07-24-2004, 09:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2004, 09:26 AM by willadams67.)
Jean,
How many consecutive days will it have been on Tuesday? You, you bubble junky!

Anyways perhaps we'll run into you up in Crosby on Sunday. Dave, Garry, and I will be up there too. I get to try out dubbles for the first time.

Happy Diving!
07-24-2004, 07:24 PM,

Sounds good...Hope my ears are working tomorrow...They took a beating in the pool today...gads...
Anyway , I'll let you know when the streak is done !!! Wink

Jean
07-25-2004, 07:17 PM,
My oh my , what a beautiful day of diving at Louise. The guys went deep while I wimped out at 80 feet (oh well). DanG and I did a 1 1/2 hour dive later on that was just fantastic !!! ;D
We found the snowmobile and the "hanging mermaid". Gads , I thought it was a real body at first...(blonde , ya know). I had a notion to borrow her swimming suit , but I thought better of it! :-[

Thanks so much Dan G and Gary for some wonderful diving today. The water temp below the last termo was around 45 degrees so it was a bit nippy but really good viz below 50 feet and away from the site entry area the viz was 15-20 feet above the thermo and about 68-72 degrees.

Jean
07-25-2004, 07:40 PM,
I finally made it up there to Louise today, also. Very nice day. This was my 5th and 6th dive altogether. My first four were in Lake Superior, which is chilly all over, thermo or not! Just really relaxed down there...didn't go deep 45 feet. Felt the 45 degree water...quite different from the surface! Met a couple of people from the cities today also...one had their camper there. Had to borrow an inflator since my rental bc didn't have one on it, and we didn't realize it until we got there all the way from Duluth. Lesson learned! Hope to make it back up there again in a couple of weeks. Hope to meet you sometime, Jean. I heard you were around there somewhere! Perhaps next time!