Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Phalen
05-03-2004, 10:00 PM,
Lake Phalen
Tried the southern end of Phalen on Sat. Water was so clear. 25' down I could look up and see the ripples on the surface. MAKA and I tried a dive towards the northern end of the lake on easter morning and you needed a guide dog there, 8) but the southern end was great! Hurry, before the algae gets there!
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
05-04-2004, 09:38 AM,
Re:Lake Phalen
Awesome. Let me know when you guys are going out there again. I live pretty close by that lake but have yet to dive it. Smile
05-06-2004, 08:55 PM,
I'd be interested in any Lake Phalan dives. I live about a mile away. Love to get into a "local" lake.

Jeff Leech
Jeff
05-06-2004, 10:04 PM,
I was possibly think Sun. afternoon. I got the mothers day brunch deal going Sun. morning and I think it may be frowned upon if I were to miss that for a dive >Sad Let me know what you think.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
04-30-2005, 01:46 PM,
Re: Lake Phalen
Dan G and I were out at Phalen today for a dive.  Vis was about 10 feet.  LOTS of junk in this lake.  Very good choice for the cleanup dive.  There shouldn't be anyone coming up with empty bags after diving in Phalen.