Remember me
Lost Password Register

Describe One of Your Favorite Dives
05-16-2006, 03:37 AM,
Re: Describe One of Your Favorite Dives
Great story Bill.    It really motivates me to keep diving.  I now need  to see  hundreds of sharks at the same time. 

I have been on shark dives  and shark feedings at  Stuart Cove's.  that was my best dive of all time. 

But I will add one more ..... it was my first night dive, in the bahama's and we were just dropping in the water.    Surprisingly you could see lots of things, and pretty far away.  Lights going back and forth from all of the divers.  My dive buddy  Brian H. had a super bright HID light.......  I could see a shark coming right at me from over 100 feet away.  This was the first time I had ever encountered a shark.  I must honestly say,  it was beautiful and I was not one bit frightened.  As the shark kept coming right at me in a slow rymthic swim, it then turned at the last 5 feet and vered off to my right.  That was very cool.  Since then  I've been hooked.  I watched for about 30 seconds as that beautiful animal was coming at me and I was so happy that my first night dive gave me that experience.

MaxFactor

Messages In This Thread
Re: Describe One of Your Favorite Dives - by MAXFACTOR - 05-16-2006, 03:37 AM
More pictures of Truk: Thanks Roger - by wtdrm - 03-20-2006, 02:43 AM
Re: Describe One of Your Favorite Dives - by wtdrm - 03-20-2006, 02:44 AM