MNScuba.com
National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week (/showthread.php?tid=5505)

Pages: 1 2

National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - john j - 05-05-2011

The National Geographic Documentary on the L.R. Doty and Olive Jeanette shipwrecks, titled "Ghost Ships of the Great Lakes" is scheduled to air on the National Geographic Channel at the following times:

Tuesday May 10, 9PM
Wed May 11, 12AM
Sat May 14, 6PM
Tue May, 17, 5PM

More information is at:

The movie trailer is at the following link:

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - ScubaAl - 05-05-2011

Hi John,

Do you know if NG posts their programs online? Don't get National Geographic with my cable package.

Thanks, Al

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - Anderson - 05-05-2011

Just set up the DVR to record it.
Thanks for the info John

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - Deep Thought - 05-05-2011

I have underwater video that is included in the Nat Geo Doty special, that I am sure everyone will enjoy.  At $100 per second of footage, the copy of the Lone Wolf check looks nice hanging on the wall of my office ;-)  For those who saw the presentation at the Ghost Ships show, the Doty video shown was what I shot, but what I’m excited to see is the outtakes and extras about threatening a Nat Geo photographer and vandalizing vehicles.  Hooo-Hooo, I can’t wait! 

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - seahuntjerry - 05-06-2011

Thanks for the notice.
              Jerry >Big Grin ;D

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - silent diver - 05-09-2011

Ron,
I think its really sad the way you act. Your just a washed up, angry old man who has some serious mental issues. Please get some help!

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - scubafreek864 - 05-10-2011

Real nice first post....   ???  ??? :Smile

Oh, ya and Welcome to mnscuba!!!

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - dab749 - 05-11-2011

sockpuppet......

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - Mrs_arcFlash - 05-11-2011

We don't get the Nat'l Geo channel. How was the show last night?

Re: National Geographic Documentary on L.R. Doty to air next week - scubafreek864 - 05-11-2011

I thought that it was very good.