MNScuba.com
Wazee Ice Out??????? - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Wazee Ice Out??????? (/showthread.php?tid=2699)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - MNLakeDiver - 04-11-2006

you gata stay at the orange moose

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - LKunze - 04-11-2006

Kirk, how was the viz?

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - Diver_Dave - 04-11-2006

Orange Moose. Got it. I'll check it out now. Thanks!

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - Kirk - 04-11-2006

Kirk, how was the viz?
[/quote]

The visibility was pretty good for Wazee.  Maybe about 30 feet.  But what was nice is that there was no milky layer at about 60-70 feet that so often happens in that pit.  The visibility was pretty consistent from the surface down to 160 feet.

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - MAXFACTOR - 04-11-2006

thanks Kirk.    Several of us from GUDC are going to Wazee on Sat. a.m.  should arrive there by 9:30 or 10:00.  You're welcome to join us. 

Probably do 3 dives and head back home. 

MaxFactor

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - jleech - 04-11-2006

Kirk,

Both Lonnie and I are looking to head to Wazee for the day on Sat the 15th.  We haven't arranged anything yet, but I wouldn't mind sharing space in my truck for one or two others.

Jeff

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - DiverQueen - 04-14-2006

Hey Jeff, Lonnie, Kirk, Joe, and anyone else I missed...Hope to see you at Wazee on Saturday 4/15/06.  I see that a couple of my posts are among the lost data!  If I don't get there, Dive Safe and Have Fun!!
Lisa

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - DiverQueen - 04-15-2006

What a beautiful day to dive Wazee!  Warm temps, minor sunburn, light wind coming in off the lake!  The vis was about 25-30 ft til I bounced off the bottom here and there and mucked it up a bit.  Jeff, Lonnie and Dan...Thanks for your patience.  I hope you all (and Kirk and the divers from GUDC) had as much fun as I did.  My husband and son also enjoyed watching all the divers come and go!  They're both eager to get certified so they can see our cool under water world.  Happy Easter everyone!  Wherever you travel, whatever you do-- Dive safe and have fun!
Lisa

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - Corndogg - 04-24-2006

Just kidding guys, is Wazee open yet?

Re: Wazee Ice Out??????? - DiverQueen - 04-24-2006

Yes, and very clear from what I saw on the 15th...It was my first time!  It was very special!  But what a LOOOONG drive.  Or in my case, several short naps interspersed with concerns that I "Bent" myself by surfacing faster than my computer recommended!  No harm done, But I need just a couple more pounds of weight and a warmer wetsuit.  It was such a blast!
LW